Today we are taking a look at how to install a video surveillance system. CCTV .
The dvr that we will be using today does not come with a hard drive, but that would be something that we will be installing today.
This system comes with 4ch and two 720p cameras, that are able to be used either in the exterior or interior also daytime and night vision recording.
If you want more information about this item here is the link.
* 720P high definition for crystal clear images
* Amazing DVR/HVR/NVR 3-in-1
* 24 infrared LEDs with 85ft night vision
* Check in from everywhere via smart devices
* QR-Code scans for easy access
* Flexible display with HDMI& VGA output
* Auto IR-Cut brings vivid day and night vision
* Advanced H.264 video compression save storage space
* Motion detection and instant email alert
* Multiple recording modes and playback
* IP66 weatherproof cameras for indoor& outdoor use
What's our intelligent security kit included?
* 1×4CH 720P DVR, NO HDD Included
* 2×720P wired cameras
* 2×Power adapters
* 1×USB mouse
* 2×60ft BNC video cables
* 1×2-to-1 splitter cable
* 1×IR remote control (no batteries included)
* 1×CD software
* 1×User's manual
Any Questions Dont Hesitate to Ask!
This was shot with canon t5 1200d http://amzn.to/2l7PGoo